In this blog post you will find the standard global label requirements
- The Brand Name: You should make yourself remarkable
- Size Label: Obviously you need to add this information to help your consumer
- Composition Information: Must indicate the content of each part with the shell fabric of the body at the top of the list. The fibers must also be listed in descending order by weight, from the largest percentage to the smallest.
- Country Of Origin: Very important information for both, fiscal regulations and consumers.
- Care Instructions: Should be written in sequence to coincide with the garment's washing procedure. Example from the image: Sensitive wash at 30°C; do not bleach; low iron; do not tumble dry; any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Special Information: Sometimes special labels are added to highlight the quality of the product as quality might be extra value to the customer. For example, 100% silk or genuine leather.
Did you know?
In the United States, metallic threads are not allowed to be used on the label for the country of origin, the fabric content, care instructions and the importer's identification number. These descriptions must be legible
Make Sure To Meet The Requirements
The information on the label must strictly follow the guidelines of the importing countries on your products might not be sellable. Check before your production begins!
Keywords: Label textile manufacturers clothing line Portugal fashion